When making the decision to choose a college degree, Kyle knew he wanted to be involved in health and fitness having been a competitive athlete growing up. Having finished schooling and moving to a more suitable climate in Arizona, Kyle started his career in the physical therapy setting. After getting involved with more teams and individuals, Kyle saw the need for a fitness model that would impact as many lives as possible and founded Triplex Training LLC in 2008. With a true passion for helping people succeed, Kyle’s philosophy of functional movement has changed the method in which individuals improve their fitness and minimize their injuries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercises Science from Iowa State University
- Master’s degree in Exercise Science Utah State University
- NATABOC Certified Athletic Trainer
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Gray Institute Certification in Applied Functional Science
- Gray Institute Certified in 3D MAPS
- CPR/AED Certified