Triplex Training provides individualized training plans designed to provide guidance to all levels of triathletes. After a quick evaluation to gauge your current fitness level and event goals, our coaches will prescribe a plan designed to help keep you accountable and lead you to success. With our team of certified coaches and trainers you will be sure to have the best care available in preparation for your next event.
All Triplex Training Endurance Athletes will receive a Premium Training Peaks Account. This online software platform allows for constant communication between the athlete and the coach. It is how the athlete will receive and log their daily, weekly and monthly training and provides tools to our coaches to help them analyze how each athlete is doing and progressing.
Triplex Training is a proud partner of Believe Train Become, a running group that is owned and operated by 3 time USA Olympic Trial Qualifier and 4 time US masters winner Susan Loken. Susan has been coaching runners for over 10 years and has worked with every type of runner imaginable.
To learn more about the running group contact us today and we can help you get started.
At Triplex Training we believe training together is just more fun then training alone. This is why we offer a Thursday Night Trainer Session. This class is different from your typical gym's spin class in many ways. First, the workouts will be done on your own road/triathlon bike and your own trainer and Second, all workouts are focus around improving those energy systems specific to the sport of triathlon.
Classes are held from 6:00pm to 7:00pm on Thursday nights at our Triplex Training facility.
Your first class is always FREE so come try it out!
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please click the email link below!
Initial Athlete Consultation
- Injury history
- Medical conditions
- Fitness/training, and race history
- Determine training/race goals
- Establish daily schedule
Threshold Field Testing
- In person analysis of form in one of the above disciplines.
- Determinations of weaknesses and areas that need improvement.
- Specific instruction on how to improve performance.
- *Price is per session, per activity*
Nutritional Education & Planning
- Daily nutritional education and/or planning.
- Meal prep planning.
- Macronutrient/Micronutrient intake breakdown.
- Training and racing nutritional education and/or planning.
Race Planning & Preparation
- How to get ready for each race, transition set up, and during race plan.
- One-on-one sessions at Triplex Training to assess and work on muscular imbalances that your body might have.
- Focus on training your body in all three planes of motion (transverse, sagittal, frontal) to better simulate the forces your body goes through during life.